Who remembers those Love Is… comic strip cartoons which appeared in newspapers? The idea behind them was that there are so many different ways to express how it feels – and it’s a little different for every person.
So that got me thinking – what a good and creative way to share what M.E is to us. It would also be useful for those around us to see these short ‘definitions’ or insights, to help them better understand.
So I’ll get the ball rolling with a few of my own and then this blog is over to you in the comments section!
- M.E is… living in slow-motion some days
- M.E is… like having anchors on your feet, anvils in your arms and led weights on your eyes
- M.E is… having an almost empty battery inside you that won’t recharge
- M.E is… very taxing, not relaxing
- M.E is… running an errand and feeling like you’ve run a marathon
- M.E is… when your brain says you can do more than your body then allows
- M.E is… strong at making me weak but isn’t going to break my spirit.
Your turn! Be as simple or creative as you like. Just don’t swear!
What is M.E to you? What does it feel like? How would you describe it in these nutshells?